Contact Ken Goldman Law

If you have been wrong by an employer and need an attorney, Ken Goldman Law can help. Our lawyer is available to discuss the details of your case and defend your rights. We also handle cases involving consumer claims and protections and privacy law.
Call (855) 935-3983 or complete our contact form to schedule a consultation. 

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.